Friday, April 09, 2010

TODAY!!

I have been in Toronto since Sunday already and managed to buy everything that I needed for our trip. And now today's the day!!

I will be meeting Donna (who is also from TBay) at the Toronto airport this afternoon and then our flight leaves in the early evening. First stop is Brussels, but I'm not sure if we're even getting off the plane there or not. Then we continue on to New Delhi, with a 7 hr layover there, and then to Calcutta for a few hours & then finally to Chittagong were we will meet up with the other 8 members of our team.

Today is Friday, but by the time we actually get to Bangladesh, it will be Sunday! On Monday, I will be posting the link to the new Sponsorship 2.0 website. If you are interested in helping World Vision test the new website, please let me know.

I am actually really looking forward to the heat (but not so much the humidity) of Bangladesh. The weather report for next week calls for tempratures ranging between 35-40 degrees celcius (that's over 100 farenheit!) and sunny every day. I've had enough of our cold weather, even though we did have a really mild winter this year.

Thanks for following my blog!

~Lily

No comments: